Every Dog Owner has their Day… Today is yours!
This website is an educational service that provides dog and pet information, including general pet health information. The materials in Paw Persuasion are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. The websiteâ€™s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional veterinary medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned at Paw Persuasion should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your veterinarian or pet health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or group of animals and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not veterinary or medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Paw Persuasion for pets in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you and your pet will not participate in such activities if you or your dog is in poor health or has a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in Paw Persuasion. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. You agree to hold Paw Persuasion, its owners, principals, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or your pet or caused to third parties by you or your pet, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
5. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Citrus County, Florida, U.S.A., and Florida law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
6. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at Paw Persuasion are exceptional results achieved by diligent owners following up consistently, may not reflect the typical client's experience, donâ€™t apply to the "average person" or "average dog" and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at Paw Persuasion. However, you should always perform your own due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
7. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on Paw Persuasion are explained in our Compensation Disclosure Policy. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on Paw Persuasion. You may assume that if a health information product or physical product is made available for sale through Paw Persuasion or through a link on Paw Persuasion, that a material relationship exists wherein Paw Persuasion will receive compensation if you make a purchase, unless specifically indicated otherwise.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found at Paw Persuasion, please send an e-mail to rena[at]pawpersuasion.com or write us at the following address:
987 N. Suncoast Blvd. #200
Crystal River, Florida 34429-5947
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Health Disclaimers were last updated on 12-03-2009.
Copyright © 2008-2009 Law Office of Michael E. Young PLLC, and licensed for use by the owner of this website at Paw Persuasion. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.